The Administrative Assistant to Lawn Maintenance Division will support the manager, be a key team-player, and engage with our customers to provide the best service possible.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both in writing and verbally, with customers and staff.
- Positive team-player
- High level of technical understanding.
- Proficiency in Google docs and Google sheets
- Multi-tasker, detail-oriented and organized while performing a variety of responsibilities
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus
- Excellent customer service abilities.
- A calm and resourceful demeanor when assisting others, whether customers or staff.
The responsibilities of this position include (but may not be limited to):
- Position primarily serving the Lawn Maintenance Manager and that division and secondarily, the Landscaping Divisions of FGS
- Effectively communicate with clients by email, phone, etc. regarding various needs, concerns, etc.
- Accurately record info for estimates and sometimes perform estimates for potential clients
- Help order and organize the install of annual plantings in spring and fall
- Prepare, send, and follow up on estimates and proposals
- Maintain monthly and random billing of maintenance clients
- Receive payments for services
- Occasionally run errands or deliver items to job sites
- Provide excellent customer service
- Collaborate in positive team environment with a group who likes to have fun while setting and reaching goals together
- Take part in helping the division grow
The pay for this role starts at $15 per hour, but we will take your experience into consideration. There are lots of benefits in this role including medical, dental and vision insurance, an IRA option, paid time off, and LOTS of freshly baked goods. 🙂