We know that in these uncertain times, it is more important than ever to take the necessary precautions to protect ourselves and our loved ones. Here at FGS, we are doing all we can to make sure that you feel safe while you are visiting our property. Our Garden Center is inherently safer than most retail establishments because it is 90% outdoors. The tables for shopping are spread out to allow plenty of room for social distancing. In addition to this feature, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of our staff and guests:
- All employees are required to wear masks. Exceptions to this may include times when staff are in an areas away from other employees and customers and able to easily social distance outdoors.
- All customers are encouraged to wear masks.
- Shopping carts, door handles, and high-touch surface areas are sanitized periodically throughout the day.
- Plexiglass shields protect our staff and customers at the outdoor, open-space checkout area.
- All tables at The Potting Shed are set at least six feet apart to allow guests plenty of room to spread out.
- Classes and events only allow a limited number of guests to abide by local and state regulations.
We hope these precautions help you feel as safe as possible when visiting our Garden Center. If you have questions about any of these practices, feel free to call us at (919)484-9759. Stay safe and healthy, friends!