For Garden’s Sake, a private, family-owned garden center, lawn maintenance and landscaping company, is looking for Landscape Crew Members and/or Crew Leaders to build our team. We are looking for individuals who are hard working, possess teamwork, and have an attention for detail.
- Ability to operate large machinery, such as trucks/trailers, loaders and dingos, as well as bed edgers, sod cutters, stone saws (Landscape) and/or mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc. (Lawn Maintenance).
- Create a positive work environment for fellow team members.
- Ability to work closely with and lead a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Produce an unparalleled, superior product that enhances our customer’s lifestyle.
- Irrigation and/or stone experience a PLUS!
- Valid Driver’s License (A MUST!!)
- Previous experience in landscaping (including stone, lighting, and drainage work, planting experience, as well as tree and hedge pruning) or lawn maintenance (mowing, trimming, edging, pruning, blowing, and weeding).
- Ability to perform physical work in outdoor conditions, both hot and cold.
- The physical capability to lift greater than 50 lbs.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work together as a team to get the work done.
This is a full time position, compensating above the industry average. We offer paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan, and work-life balance!
Please apply online at www.fgsdurham.com/employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour